Hide stack change focus not supported 64bit

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sun Mar 29 18:01:51 EDT 2020

Mark,

OK. That makes sense and matches the behavior as my window does hide.

However, the Mac doesn’t give any window the focus. My application doesn’t really hide. It just closes the window but staying as the frontmost application.

I need my whole application to hide to give the target window which had focus before I clicked the button on my floating window after it hides itself.

Bill