Getting HTML5 going

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 20:20:51 EDT 2020

Sean:
You are performing a noble task. After a hiatus, I’m back working on an educational app teaching plate tectonics. When I think of pitfalls of distributing an actual app, I fondly look at web distribution, like I used to be able to do with Director in shockwave. Anyway, I’d gladly pay well for the “How To” book that I hope will come out of your efforts.
Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero
https://earthlearningsolutions.org