LC & Catalina; macOS 10.15.x; Xcode 11.3.x; iOS 13.3.x support ???

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Mar 12 18:31:41 EDT 2020

> Am 12.03.2020 um 23:15 schrieb hh via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>:
>

> What I woud like to see is that Sean Cole(pi digital) can write here his
> opinion without being attacked just for writing that: No content-based
> attack, but using the most nasty kind of attack, using (supposed) personal
> problems ("your problems last year").
> While content-based attacks would have been OK for me.

Herman, the problems i referred to were the problems he had  with a library that did not work anymore after Google changed something and he was in urgent need of a fix, which was not possible because Monte were at sleep at the time of Sean´s posting and therefore he lost an important customer.

I did NOT refer to any personal problems. So please do not impute such an intention to me.