LC & Catalina; macOS 10.15.x; Xcode 11.3.x; iOS 13.3.x support ???

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Mar 12 16:03:48 EDT 2020

i'm kind-of annoyed.  i have spent enough of my company's funds and my
personal time doing lc sessions for beginners.  the two years before the lc
global sessions, we had a similar level of communication from hq as we do
now.
there is a difference between complaining and flameing
badgering over the status of qr's shouldn't be necessary.  badgering over
comms shouldn't be necessary.  badgering over roadmaps shouldn't be
necessary
why am i putting out rfq's, trying to find alternatives to lc?
and yes, the internet doesn't forget.  perhaps lc should take that to
heart.  we should all take that to heart with our customers.

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 3:36 PM prothero--- via use-livecode <