LC & Catalina; macOS 10.15.x; Xcode 11.3.x; iOS 13.3.x support ???

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Thu Mar 12 12:08:58 EDT 2020

Some people are very angry about deficiencies of LC, what I can understand from
their view, and *we should hear what they have to say*.

Especially when they get angry about the whitewashing of bugs by some list members.

What's wrong that's wrong, no matter who tries to whitewash bugs or even tries to
keep quiet about (remaining) bugs. The latter is, compared to the promises of the
LC main page, more harmful for the reputation of LC than telling the truth.

And what's good with LC that's good. We too tell the truth with that.

[And, by the way, macOS 10.15 is repeating some beginner mistakes from the early
MacOS X versions. Obviously a lot of beginners are currently at work there.]