AR in LiveCode Browser?

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Tue Jun 30 12:43:51 EDT 2020

On 2020-06-30 15:46, Dan Friedman via use-livecode wrote:
> Klaus,
>
> No, mobile.  If I open the link (https://nexen.ehpec.com/usdz.html) in
> Safari on my iPhone, I get total interaction with the AR (Augmented
> Reality) object.  If I open the same URL in a LiveCode browser (native
> or widget) it doesn't open the object at all.

It seems that WKWebView (which is the embeddable browser framework on
iOS, and the only one*) does not support AR files -
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/60685400/ar-images-not-working-inside-the-wkwebview.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

* On iOS there is only allowed to be one browser framework - the one
Apple provides. Chrome and Firefox (and all other 'alternative'
browsers) are just 'familiar' UI wrappers around WKWebView.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps