mobileComposeMail on iOS

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jun 15 16:05:07 EDT 2020

I'm using mobileComposeMail to send a log file to the support queue when a user has a problem.
It works fine in Android with any email client. In iOS it works for everyone except one person
who has removed Mail from their iPhone and is using the gMail app as the mail client. When they
tap the Send Log button, nothing at all happens.

This person also has an iPad with the same setup (no Mail app, gMail app ony.) That device
*can* generate an email.

Is there some setting or configuration we should look at?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com