Catalina Entitlements or Permissions (was Possible Catalina problem)

Mark Talluto mark at canelasoftware.com
Mon Jun 15 23:15:46 EDT 2020

We use App Wrapper 3 to sign and notarize our apps. You can control all of these details from inside the app. It makes it pretty easy. I think you can try the app for free and see if this works for you.
https://www.ohanaware.com/appwrapper/ <https://www.ohanaware.com/appwrapper/>

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
livecloud.io <http://livecloud.io/>