Moving object out of a group

Paul Hibbert paul at livecode.org
Mon Jun 15 15:43:10 EDT 2020

Hi Sean,

Try collapsing the groups in the PB, then dragging the Graphic Object in between them.

I find that if the groups are displayed expanded, then the dragged object will end up in the group above where it is dropped, but with the groups collapsed you should be able to drop the objects in between them. You should be able to get away with just collapsing the group that you wish to place the Graphic below.

Paul