iOS - open next field?

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Jul 1 10:40:13 EDT 2020

yep.
use the on inputReturnKey event
then mobileControlTarget() to get the current field
You need to know what the next field is to get the focus, then you use
use mobileControlDo (next object),"focus"

I generally have a handler in the card to do this, and I also generally
have a list of the fieldnames in a container because I need the list for
database work, and for things like creating the native fields when the card
opens and setting their properties.

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 1:31 AM Dan Friedman via use-livecode <