revprintfield and RIGHT tabalign?

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Fri Feb 14 13:44:25 EST 2020

Hi Mark,

> Am 14.02.2020 um 19:35 schrieb Mark Waddingham via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>:
>
> On 2020-02-14 18:27, Klaus major-k via use-livecode wrote:
>> Hm, did take all the above mentioned stape but there are still parts
>> that are not printed
>> and the TOTAL lines are still wrapped.
>
> How Odd

That is my father's name (sorry for drifting ab it into OT)!
Dora Charleston: What's your name?
Butler: Bensonmum.
Dora Charleston: Thank you, Benson.
Butler: No, no. Bensonmum- my name is Bensonmum.
Dick Charleston: Bensonmum?
Butler: Yes, sir. Jamesir Bensonmum.
Dick Charleston: Jamesir?
Butler: Yes, sir?
Dick Charleston: Jamesir Bensonmum?
Butler: (slightly annoyed) Yes, sir.
Dick Charleston: How odd.
Butler: My father's name, sir.
Dick Charleston: What was your father's name?
Butler: Howodd. Howodd Bensonmum.
Dick Charleston: Your father's name was Howodd Bensonmum?
Dora Charleston: Leave it alone Dickie, I've had enough.
Don't know the english name of the movie, maybe you know it...
Alec Guiness as Butler, with Peter Ustinov, David Niven, Maggie Smith
and a lot more of these fine actors.

> - I modified your test stack button to be:
>
> on mouseUp pMouseButton
>   revshowprintdialog false, true
>   set the printMargins to 20,20,20,20
>   set the printPaperSize to 595,842
>   revprintfield the name of fld "drucken"
> end mouseUp
>
> And the PDF generated seems to be an exact replica of the field on the screen.
> What script did you use?

Same (sic!) script, still no joy, see here:
<https://major-k.de/temp/revprintfield_2.jpg>

> Warmest Regards,
>
> Mark.

Best