OT: Completely OT: Reading list recommendations.

Keith Martin thatkeith at mac.com
Thu Feb 6 15:32:34 EST 2020

I've been *really* enjoying this, and I've just asked my university
library to get multiple copies for my students.

Creative Selection
Subtitle: Inside Apple's design process during the golden age of Steve
Jobs
Ken Kocienda

I was reading the print book but I left it behind in my office at the
end of Monday so I bought the ebook as I got on the train to go home.
I've been marking passages to go back to and to use in lectures. It's
good, and it's a very 'more-ish' read.