[macOS] Notarization, hardened runtimes, LCB, and executables

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 16:21:45 EST 2020

Very useful post Trevor, thank you.

Can you confirm that the notarized standalone does NOT open in Mac OSX
10.9-10.11?

I could not find this info in the Apple official docs, but I believe this
is the case.

Unfortunately my old mac that ran OSX 10.10 has been upgraded to High
Sierra, so I cannot test it myself.

Kind regards,
Panos

On Thu, Feb 6, 2020, 21:52 Trevor DeVore via use-livecode <