Stack Files

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Apr 20 15:30:49 EDT 2020

I am beginning to move a lot of things over to script only stacks to be used by behaviors. I created a script only stack from an existing object’s property, and it was working fine, but after closing and re-opening the stack, the behavior doesn’t work. When I try to re-select the behavior for the object, it isn’t in the list of objects anymore.

Do I have to add EVERY SINGLE script only stack I want to use as a behavior to the stack files?? That would SUCK!

Bob S