Stack Files

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Apr 20 17:29:41 EDT 2020

They are a little more than text files. My first attempt I tried simply creating a text file that ended in .livecodescript and it didn’t work. The Lesson says you need to create a new stack and select the Script Only Stack, then edit the script of the stack. Also, creating a behavior in the Properties Advanced pane, and creating a behavior from the object script will create a script only stack, but the link to the stack is just something like <stack “Findbar Behavior”> (or whatever you name it when you save it). This process does not add the script only stack to anything like the StackFiles, I’m thinking I have to do that myself.

Bob S