Google Play Wants Us to Use Android App Bundle?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Apr 20 20:43:13 EDT 2020

When I looked into it, x86 had almost no users any more and hasn't for
years. So I just built 2 apps for ARM, 32-bit and 64-bit. I'm thinking I
may not need 32-bit either, except that Chromebooks only support 32-bit and
we have a few users who run our app on those.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On April 20, 2020 4:23:39 PM Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode