Give a bug a hug

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Oct 8 01:32:57 EDT 2019

I think the politicking was a big factor in killing the voting system. I
remember many times when people would post to the list, urging others to
cast a vote for an issue so it would rise to the top. Those voters may
never have seen the bug but it sounded important and they had a vote or two
to spare.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On October 8, 2019 12:15:23 AM Richard Gaskin via use-livecode