Give a bug a hug

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Oct 8 02:15:23 EDT 2019

I feel like there are plenty of ways that a point system that avoids some of these issues with the previous one could be implemented - fewer total votes per person, single votes per bug only, no or reduced value votes for community users, forced re-allocation of votes on a regular basis...

Yep, comments are a useful measure too - give them a value as well, maybe even allow someone who has used up all their votes to 'mine' some new ones that way - I reckon it shows they are engaged and contributing.

Terry...