Thermal printer bluetooth

General 2018 General.2018 at outlook.com
Tue Nov 5 06:46:21 EST 2019

Hi ,

Something we need on LC Mac , LC Android and LC IOS also.

Bluetooth and USB works fine on LC Windows using Virtual Com port.
Serial over USB.
Serial over Bluetooth.

Unfortunately no current cross platform solution with LC which would open up solution for all those apps that communicate with external hardware if put right.

Regards Camm