Thermal printer bluetooth

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Tue Nov 5 07:18:18 EST 2019

Not sure of the current status but a couple of years ago I had excellent
results using the mergBLE extensions - I was able to do both high- and low-
level bluetooth things on Mac and on iOS. http://mergext.com/home/mergble/

I can't recall - when Monte joined LiveCode, did the mergExt package get
rolled in somehow?

Ben