Indy 9.5.0. Apple can't search for malware in LC Indy?

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 05:53:34 EST 2019

Hello Tiemo,

This is shown because you are on Catalina and the app is not notarised. You
should be able to add this app to the "exceptions" list by going to the
System Settings -> Security and Privacy, and then click "Open Anyway"

I am still on Mojave, so have not tested this, but it should work, see more
details in:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202491

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 at 12:03, Tiemo Hollmann TB via use-livecode <