FFI & VLC Player

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Wed May 29 19:03:19 EDT 2019

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the heads up....

I have the document package sitting on the shelf next to me.

I'm looking into OpenH264 and its implementations with media players.  I
kind of assumed that VLC already includes it or that someone is at least
made builds that include it.

I haven't gone too far down the road yet, but I'm really not enjoying a
standard codec being proprietary, so I want to use and support open source
efforts.

I am willing to go down the licensing route if its the only way.  Its not
that expensive and a small % of the license fee I charge.

Thanks

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 3:11 PM Mark Waddingham via use-livecode <