Is HTML5 really practical?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Sat Aug 31 16:09:03 EDT 2019

Hi Bill,

You probably should have led with the fact that you are a Wordpress person.
LC supposedly plays nicely with Wordpress.  Maybe someone can point him
to the Wordpress videos/resources from a couple years ago?  (Is it a
Wordpress plug-in or what?  I don’t remember.)

LC Server is much nicer to work with than PHP as your middleware choice
between HTML and any database work.  You can mix your code however
you need to along with Javascript too.

I get that you are retired and basically want to slap together a useful
website as soon as possible so Wordpress does pretty much most
of what you commonly want to accomplish.

I like Valentina Studio (FREE) for putting a database together.

https://www.valentina-db.com/en/get-free-valentina-studio <https://www.valentina-db.com/en/get-free-valentina-studio>

It works well on macOS, Linux, or Windows computers.

Good luck,

Rick