Is HTML5 really practical?

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 10:14:31 EDT 2019

Folks,
Thanks for your thoughts on LC HTML5 for web pages. I use LC increasingly only for my own projects, even though I own a commercial license. I’m retired and give away any education applications that I create. For simple web page projects, though, I start with WordPress. There is a lot of really nice instructional material for making WordPress plugins (php). With Wordpress doing a lot of the basic heavy lifting, doing a special plugin for a custom need in php is pretty straightforward.

BTW, Herman’s work with LC Html5 and javascript is really a nice contribution.

Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero
http://earthlearningsolutions.org