not building standalone due to password protected stack LC950Indy

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Fri Aug 9 11:29:57 EDT 2019

Hi

I’ve only noticed this when building for HTML5. For everything else the stacks get directly included and don’t care that they are password protected. For html they have to get re-coded through emscripten which is where I believe the issue arises.

Which platform/s are you trying to deploy for and what machine type are you using to build the standalone?

Sean Cole
Pi