not building standalone due to password protected stack LC950Indy

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Fri Aug 9 12:47:53 EDT 2019

Hi,

this build was for windows 32 and 64 bit, and building on win10-64bits.

i can not recall this issue with a lc950dp or rc version when building
an encrypted stack for Android.

Perhaps the difference is that for that i selected inclusions mannually
i'm now thinking.

I will check if that is the difference here.

Thanks,

Sphere