[off] Do me a solid

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sat Sep 29 18:56:30 EDT 2018

4 words....IPFS. :D

thats the future of a decentralized web :) IPFS is going to take off in the
next 2 years like a bat out of hell, as more and more decentralized
applications are developed on top of it and proven to work at scale.
TBLee's tech will have to at least match IPFS or be way behind from day 1.

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 6:37 PM John McKenzie via use-livecode <