App Dead on iOS 12

Colin Holgate colinholgate at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 19:47:30 EDT 2018

For icons to show up you need to make an Assets.car file with the icons in it. Here is one example tool for making that file:

http://www.applicationloader.net/appuploader/icontool.php <http://www.applicationloader.net/appuploader/icontool.php>

I think you just then include the file in the Files section.