LIC 9.0.1 Stable Redraw Problem

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Sep 14 11:38:37 EDT 2018

Randy,

I had the same problem(see QCC 21558). I was hammered this week and have not yet submitted a test stack. I was disabling controls AND setting the blendlevel. The buttons and fields reappeared when I commented out changing the blendlevel and only do a "set the disabled of button mybtn to true". It's something to do with the blendlevel, but A small test stack does not demonstrate the bug. I will try to make a small test stack but may have to submit my entire stack to Panos.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net