3WDevolution question

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Sep 10 11:12:09 EDT 2018

All my apps do this, but typically, unless the developer has a bug up his butt about the old fullscreen method, if you hold the option key down while clicking the green maximize control, it should work like the old way. There is an option in preferences too I think to switch back to the old way by default.

<rant>
Developers will sometimes put in new features in such a way that you have to do something to NOT use them. This is a perfect example. Microsoft's Ribbons is another. Apple *could* have added the fullscreen feature but informed us that you have to hold the option key down to do it. Instead they did the reverse. Their thinking is probably that if they don't force people to use a new feature, they probably won't. Very likely. On the other hand, I don't feel developers should take the liberty of changing how I work on *my* computer, without having a really good reason for doing so.
</rant>

Bob S