3WDevolution question

prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Sat Sep 8 01:41:38 EDT 2018

Frankly, I would prefer the ide tools palette and the Devo tools palette overlap at will. One or the other can be in front, overlapped or not.  I generally only use the ide tools when creating UI objects, so most of the time it’s invisible.

Currently, to get the Devo palette to go as far left as I want, I just drag the IDE tools palette to center screen, then back.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org