The Visible Hilited Line of a Datagrid

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Sep 7 10:54:09 EDT 2018

That's what I thought but apparently they are equal, and understandably, because otherwise you would not be able to reference a line that was not currently visible. but I think if you resort, the indexes change order but the lines are still the actual lines.

I am figuring out a way to do this by calculating the dgHilitedLine against the dgVscroll.

Bob S