This is disturbing!

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Thu Sep 6 12:05:35 EDT 2018

It seems as long as all characters in the string can be numerical values, they are treated as such. Space is treated as whitespace or empty. My guess for  «6» + «6» to return 12 was right.

Tore Nilsen

-------
This mail contains no viruses or bacteria as it is electronically produced and untouched by human hands. Once printed it may or may not contain various microorganisms that can cause diseases. Print and hand out at own risk. Unsolicited distribution of this mail is prohibited.