How to dismiss keyboard on mobile

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu May 10 10:28:05 EDT 2018

on returnInField
   focus on nothing
end returninfield

# when I put that into field itself: does nothing:
# on android I get a carriage return in the field on hitting returnkey

maybe it has to do with what Jacqueline said "

"These are just messages that the engine sends when the focus changes,
they don't control the field themselves. As mentioned, "focus on
nothing" is the command that does the actual work."

But I would rather they don't have to click another control, other than the return key while inside the field itself

BR

    That is what I do whenever I need a closeField or exitField to trigger on a currently entered field before running off and doing things. focus on nothing is what you want.

    Bob S