Active window and mouse location

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu May 10 11:20:15 EDT 2018

Oh, one other option for windows would be vbscript.   Unfortunately, I
don't think you can "do myScript as vbscript" because (according to the
dictionary) the required objects aren't available to livecode using that
method.  You can however, create a .vbs file with a script that should be
able to bring your app to the front.  Put the file somewhere accessible,
and use launch document to run it.  There are threads on this in the forum,
I'll re-locate them if you are interested in the idea.