When me is not me

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Mar 12 11:02:17 EDT 2018

It is this sort of thing which inspired me to start using long id's for everything whenever I make calls to cards or stacks not the one I am currently on. That is why I created getParentCard() and getParentStack(). I then pass the local long id of the callign object to whatever script I am callign in another place.

I have posted these in the past, let me know if you need them. All I do is pass the long ID of the object that is calling these functions, and all they do is parse the long id string by eliminating everything before the first occurrance of the word "card" or "stack" respectively.

Bob S