drawing a Barcode without a Barcode font

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 18:22:05 EDT 2018

Hey Mark (or anyone?)
Feel like writing up a widget for this (with lots of comments) as an
instructional? (Plus the fact that it'd be a very useful widget in its own
right)

BTW wow.  I toss out a short little ugly hunk of code and you all make it
into something so much better.

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 3:08 PM Mark Wieder via use-livecode <