Docker

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 12:24:10 EDT 2018

If I make any real progress, I'll definitely write things down.

Honestly, not sure how far I'll get, seems that every time I feel good
enough to resume working on projects, the bad health truck parks on my face
again. *grins from underneath a wheel* Wow what a morning I've been having.

Sorry for the whine.

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 8:52 AM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <