Docker

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Wed Jul 11 13:33:01 EDT 2018

I understand Mike .... wish you all the best in health and happiness....
and success with LC second.  Maybe there are things you can do .... invite
new ideas ... to try to help.   I study metaphysics and I've seen some very
unexpected connections between our physical health and the thoughts we
believe in .... I have had personal experience with that. Big subject, not
the right place.  email me if you are curious.

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 12:24 PM, Mike Bonner via use-livecode <