What Env Variable set when saving standalone?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Jan 25 11:48:41 EST 2018

I did. I moved them to the card script. Issue persists. And it doesn't explain why it's opening modally, which can only happen if my openStack handler in the card script of the MAINSTACK is executing. IMHO the standalone builder should not be executing any scripts, unless by doing so it finds all the dependencies, but if that is the case, that is a helluva way to go about it.

The MainStack does not have preOpenStack or openStack handlers in it's stack script.

Bob S