text encoding problem Mac to iOS?

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Sat Jan 6 15:09:37 EST 2018

I tested this as follows (what shows that all my presumptions are wrong):

1. Downloaded and installed in the IDE the default iOSFont SF from here
___https://developer.apple.com/fonts/
2. Set the font SF Text Regular for both the field and the dataGrid header
3. Wrote Text (incl. umlauts) directly into the field and directly into
___the contents of the header

So clipboard effects and different default font settings are excluded.

The effect remains exactly the same as you (Klaus) describe.
For me it is now clear that this is a bug of the datagrid.

p.s. Tested only in the simulator but the font is the same on real hardware.