send "keyUp" / "rawKeyUp" ?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 15:02:33 EST 2018

If you add rawkeydown handlers to your field, and then use the "type"
command to type into them, you'll trap the key code being sent (which will
always be the same for q no matter the keyboard) but there is then no
relationship to the actual key on the keyboard that I can see.

As for your 2 field experiment, if you add pass rawkeydown in your second
handler, does it solve the problem?  Catching rawkeydown without passing
it, should indeed keep anything from appearing in the field.

On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 12:50 PM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <