[ANN] 30% End of Year discount on my new book and tools

Andre Alves Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Dec 26 04:02:31 EST 2018

Hi Friends,

Following LiveCode fantastic end of year promotions of 30% discount on a
ton of stuff and since it is boxing day here in the UK, I decided to
create a end of year promotion of my own. Starting today and going until
the end of the year, there is a 30% discount on the following items by
using the coupon code ENDOFYEAR2018:

# Bundle of "The Book + Network Tracer + DB Lib + AAG Tools"

- Usually GBP 100 (which already is 30% discount on the sum of the
products) will go for GBP 70.

- Direct Purchase link: https://sowl.co/BAAZl

# LiveCode Advanced Application Architecture Book

- Normally a GBP 15 value, goes for GBP 10.50.

- Direct Purchase link: https://sowl.co/cqnKW

# Network Tracer

- Normally GBP 40, with discount GBP 28.

- Direct Purchase link: https://sowl.co/tqAlD

# DB Lib

- Normally GBP 60, with discount GBP 42.

- Direct Purchase link: https://sowl.co/YpT7k

To get the discount you need to apply a coupon code at the payment
screen, the coupon code is: ENDOFYEAR2018

More information about all those items is available from my site:
http://andregarzia.com/livecode

Cheers

andre