Navigator 6.7rc1 is available

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 16:39:30 EST 2018

I updated to 6.7.1rc1 -- based on a suggestion from Sannyasin
Brahmanathaswami, selecting a script-only stack on the target menu now
immediately edits the script for that stack instead of showing it in
Navigator.

As usual, you can get Navigator here
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/kz3zqi4botzglgq/navigator.zip?dl=1>. Or grab it
from GitHub <https://github.com/gcanyon/navigator>.