Navigator 6.7rc1 is available

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 23:56:15 EST 2018

I found out about strokeGradient, so I updated:

1. Added strokeGradient property editing, similar to fillGradient editing.
2. Added popups for fillGradient["type"] and strokeGradient["type"], and
fillGradient["quality"] and strokeGradient["quality"].
3. Modified the property editor so start, end, via, and repeat edit inline
instead of opening the editor.
4. Fixed a bug where setting the fillGradient or strokeGradient types to
"No Gradient" failed (because that's actually an invalid value). It now
clears the gradient properly.

As usual, you can get Navigator here
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/kz3zqi4botzglgq/navigator.zip?dl=1>. Or grab it
from GitHub <https://github.com/gcanyon/navigator>.