fullscreenmode and rect of a substack on mobile device ?

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Thu Aug 30 14:36:19 EDT 2018

In the above code, I don't see a "local sRect" declaration which would need
to be outside the handlers to work as intended.

What about just hard coding the rect as a test?  If you can set the stack
rect to what you know the screen to be that way, then we can proceed to
figure out why that value isn't getting there properly.  If setting the
rect manually doesn't work, then there is an issue that is deeper than just
knowing what the rect needs to be.

>From earlier in the thread it appears that on Android, the first
"resizestack" is not getting sent.  You don't get one until you rotate the
device.  What I'm not clear about is whether you can set the rect of the
stack to the known screen rect and have it display correctly.

I don't think Ludovic's code will help this particular issue since you are
having a problem getting the screen rect.  If you have the screen rect, you
shouldn't need to do anything with the scale.  You are doing everything
with logical pixels.

On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 10:36 AM Ralph DiMola via use-livecode <