fullscreenmode and rect of a substack on mobile device ?

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Aug 30 11:38:11 EDT 2018

I don't use a sub-stack to move from the splash to the main GUI stack. My
stub-stack (after using my hack to display the splash card correctly) does
1: load all library stacks, sets all behaviors/back scripts,... 2: a send in
10 ticks to a handler that opens the GUI stack. After that there is no
issues with getting the correct card rect. The splash stack sits invisible
in the background and houses the engine and any inclusions/extensions... Of
course in the IDE the splash stack remains open and visible, but who cares?

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net