fullscreenmode and rect of a substack on mobile device ?

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu Aug 30 11:14:46 EDT 2018

I tried it.....

Sure, I get the screenrect in advance; I put an answer sRect in a one stack opencard script...

I get an answer...

but this does not work on the stack the has browser...

so I now suspect to browser widget is blocking "registration" the screen rect. Now only that it may be blocking openCard handler.

on preopencard

if isMobile() then

put mobileRectGet() into sRect

send "setUpStackRect" to me in 500 milliseconds

end if

end preopencard

on opencard

answer sRect with "OK"  # does not fire...

end opencard

openstack