New Books/Dictionary

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 13:25:32 EST 2017

James Hale wrote:
> For those wanting to read the docs in an i-device
> Dash for iOS is FREE.
> I have posted some screenshots on the forum
> if you want to see how the docs look.

> http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=29745&p=160713#p160712

Really nice! Thanks a lot for posting these images, James.  8)
I noticed that docsets use a few mySQLite databases and a folder
with images and thousands html formatted webpages.

I tried (and failed) to use this docset in Android, using the App
named "Lovely Docs" but this unsupported app does not recognize
the folder as a docset.

Then, I simply copied the folder for single webpage browsing
using HTML viewer in Android.

Does exists a script that create a single index webpage
(html with links) from all 3,492 webpages?

Thanks in advance!

Al