SQLite .import can´t make it work

Javier Miranda jemirandav at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 23:44:42 EST 2017

Please excuse me, a minute ago I inadvertedly sent a previous message that
I did not finish to redact.  The script I sent  creates de database
(aguacab.sqlite), also it creates the table asociados, but fails to fill
the table with data from the CSV file datos.csv.

I am certain datos.csv exist in the specified location also I am certain
that it contains data.

This is the portion of the script that is not working:

*put* specialFolderPath("documents") & "/datos.csv" into tCSVPath

*put* ".mode csv" into tSQL

revExecuteSQL gConnID, tSQL

*put* ".import " & tCSVPath & " asociados" into tSQL

revExecuteSQL gConnID, tSQL

Your help will be appreciated.  Resolving this issue will enable me to
populate a datagrid, perform modifications there and update the database to
later try everything to compile a mobile app.

Saludos,

Javier